Media Planning & Media Buying
TELEVISION / RADIO / DIGITAL / OUTDOOR / NEWSPAPERS / MAGAZINES
Advertising Media Planning and Buying in Portland, OR. Sandra Manning has over 20 years of experience consulting on both the agency and client-side, working with a vast range of local, regional, and national clients.
Media represents the majority of your advertising budget. Are you making wise decisions?
- In today’s wildly changing media marketplace it is essential that marketing directors critically assess on a regular basis how their media dollars are being spent.
- Media should not be a mysterious black hole into which your ad dollars disappear. Media can be simple if you follow a few key rules.
- Remember, it’s your money. Ask questions, get answers, and spend wisely.
Ask yourself the following questions:
1) “The medium is the message.” More than ever, this is true. Are you keeping up with current media trends and opportunities? Is your agency?
2) Has your target audience been identified correctly? Has it been researched, refined, and refined again?
3) Who is minding the media store? This should not be the sole responsibility of your agency partner or media vendors.
4) Are you still paying a 15% agency commission when you buy media? If so, you are overpaying.
5) What’s your competition up to? Are you provided with competitive media spending reports on a regular basis?